Sunday, September 16, 2012

My first attempt for HD Video : Madame Bovary




This is my first attempt in editing a feature-length video in 720p HD. It was fun editing the video, though I did only one set of shots that was used in the first scene. That's why there's blurry handheld here and there. Can't blame cus they all didn't know how to hold a camera even though they own a DSLR. :) But that's fine. I tried to stabilize the footage and reduce background noise in order to complete the task for the audiences. I also equipped this video with external subtitle so-called "Closed-Caption", so it is available to disable it, and on YouTube, you can even translate into other language at real time real easy. I am also happy that I did the editing in just one night! Yes, one night!! It's like 4 hours of man labor. Think that's a great beginning for other videos to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment