Sunday, September 16, 2012

Funny weekend: Gangnam

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I just watched gangnam full morning. The dance move was funny! And it's a viral video too. So I decided to go for a video shooting with my lil' sis. She was so denying. So I went for her friends who were playing in front of my house. They all showed their interest in the shooting. I showed them the move and they tried to imitate. They went smooth. Just some minutes before the real shooting, my sis came and I asked her to join. Since she saw her friends joined, she decided to do so too lolz.. that's kid! We did the video and went editing the same day. Though we could only make it on SD, but I really enjoy it. I laugh all the way at editing and even on the final video. That's so hilarious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment