Monday, November 29, 2010

Facebook Info

I am in ordinary kind. I am quite unpredictable and you won't know my mind either. Usually, being the most youngest friend/student and that makes me sick. It is my nightmare. I've got piles of friends who is in my dad's brother ages (guess who is dat!). I wasted much time and I don't think I'm gonna waste more. Well, you'll know how I am more when you are ma buddy.
I dunt know why there is discrimination in school. Hiscore students usually walks with hiscore students and they even care nothing about their lowscore classmates. I hate this sorta Clique. In school, I barely sit in the front row but I never fail a subject. I dunt think a good relationship (in other way beside study) with teachers in schools can make a prolific future. I knows lots of friends who hardly catch the teachers' words. I see their potentials. I eventually tell them to 'try' and they can make it! I know that a good students are made; not born!
I am born to help. I am now dedicating my entire teenage life on studying medical sciences. Sooner or later, I am a doctor. Knowing my patients who have incurable disease is sadly disappointed. But JUST standing and seeing them is tremendously painful for me. I'm not really happy to see them cured; I am happy to see them without any disease-anywhere beside hospital and cabinet.
I am also working on my B.A.(TESOL)Eng. I wanna share my ideas, thoughts, and knowledge to everyone and get from them back as well. Sharing experience with my friends is my best part of my life!
I deeply hate the word 'Lie'. I know that lying is a natural matter but by trying to stop it is a great way to know me. I am also unable to stand with fallacy.Judging something from only one view is literally not a judging! Be in the middle of everything before deciding anything (cuz u won't have a second chance!)
Just ask me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment