Monday, August 30, 2010

Unhidden Files after Virus Infection

Have you got hidden files that are difficult to unhidden that are due to virus infection?

Computer is part of everyone’s life and so is the digital virus. Once healed, my pc is not able to completely recover anyway. There are still hidden files. I am really annoyed of having to uncheck “Hide the protected System Files” and transparent figures. Virus is so smart that it hides my files under “Protected System Files” though it just one my baby-sister painted image. However, people are smarter than. I search through the net and find hundreds (or possibly millions) of solutions.

Solutions are easy that it needs me to unhide the files through DOS command, and unluckily one by one. However, I have hundred of files to deal with, so am I going to spend the rest of my vacation with them? Anyhow, I am stopped at one of the net user comment about creating a ‘BAT’ file to ‘BATCH’ unhide the files.

I just have to put this file in the folder where my hidden files are located, and I just execute it. I spend from milliseconds to minutes (depending on how many files I have) and I astoundingly recover all my files back. It is really easy! I attached the file link below.

Click to Download

I really appreciate the one who have such a good idea and knowledge on how this could happen. I forget his/her name, but I honestly credit this article to him/her.

And this is for expert user to know what buried inside this file:
attrib -h -s %1

No comments:

Post a Comment